ActivArmr® 43-216 WELDING GLOVES
These industrial heat-resistant gloves offer high levels of durability, control and protection from heat, flame, sparks and puncture.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Improved 3-dimensional thumb design for fine dexterity and control
- Premium split cowhide leather and welted seams with Kevlar®
- Cotton liner for enhanced protection
- Long cuff for enhanced protection
- Do not use in heavy-duty cut applications. The glove is not liquidproof, hence is not to be used with chemicals
- Keep away from sources of ozone or ignition. Keep out of direct sunlight. Store in a cool and dry place
There are no reviews yet.